Everything listed here applies to items previously sold through Mercurial Knits. Commissions taken through Silver’s Knitted Treats do not apply.
- I only accept PayPal. Taxes are included in the total order price I quote to you.
- When you commission something from me, I will need a deposit which is 20% of the order’s full cost.
- When you order two items from me, I will take $5/£3 off the price of your order. Each additional item in the order will result in another $3/£1.50 off the total price, up to a total of $14/£7.50 off per order.
- I ship items on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted in an email I send to you.
- I ship through the United Kingdom Royal Mail, using First Class mail for packages within the UK and Airmail for everywhere else. This cost is always included in the price of my items.
- If you desire a faster shipping method or shipment tracking, I will charge extra accordingly. Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- If you need to cancel your order, there is no penalty before I request full payment from you: I will refund your down payment. If you cancel after this point, I will refund 80% of your money, keeping the 20% deposit. Please remember that I am only one person, and time spent on a commission that you do not want takes away from me completing other people’s!
- In the event your order is damaged in the process of shipping to you (I will need to see pictures of the damage), I will refund 80% of your price (keeping the 20% deposit). If only part of the order is damaged, I will refund 80% of that portion of your order. Please note that any damage done by you, pets, children, natural disasters, etc. I will not refund.
- If an item is lost, please contact me and I will see about trying to locate it. In the event that the postal service has lost it completely I will refund 80% of your money, keeping the 20% initial deposit.
- I will not exchange any item I previously sold you for a different one.
- I will never sell or give your name, email address, or any contact information you provide to me to anyone, except in the extremely rare and unlikely event that I am required to by law (e.g., to assist in a court case).
- I do put your name up next to your order on the Queue page, but it is not combined with your email address or any other personal information. If you prefer an alias to be listed instead of your name, please tell me it and I will use the alias instead.
Last updated: July 14, 2015